Most of us use a credit card, so wouldn’t it be ideal during the holidays to have a little extra financial cushion and give back to charity? Oh what about getting a $100 gift card too?
I love when businesses and corporations combine practicality with charity and giving back. It’s a win win for everyone.
For a limited time, when you apply through RateSupermarket.ca and activate your President’s Choice Financial® Mastercard® you’ll get a $100 e-gift card, and RateSupermarket.ca will donate $25 to the President’s Choice® Children’s Charity.
What is President’s Choice Charity?
“We are committed to the health and wellness of young Canadians. We aim to help children who are affected by physical or developmental disabilities, as well as fight childhood hunger through the support of nutrition programs. We seek to help as many children as possible – ultimately having a positive impact on the next generation of Canadians”.
NUTRITION PROGRAM FACTS 2015
- 4,190,000 WAS GRANTED TO BREAKFAST FOR LEARNING
- $1,000,000 WAS GRANTED TO THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF CANADA
- 2,079 CHILDHOOD NUTRITION PROGRAMS SUPPORTED ACROSS CANADA IN 2014-2015
NUTRITION PROGRAM FACTS 2016
- $4,237,200 WAS GRANTED TO BREAKFAST FOR LEARNING
- $1,500,000WAS GRANTED TO THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF CANADA
- 2,139 CHILDHOOD NUTRITION PROGRAMS SUPPORTED ACROSS CANADA IN 2015-2016
To learn more about President’s Choice® Children’s Charity, including how to apply for grants and programs or to donate click HERE.
So when you activate your President’s Choice Mastercard® through RateSupermarket, not only does $25 go to an incredible charity when you activate your card, but you also get a $100 e-gift card!
The free e-gift cards are: Cineplex, The ultimate dining card, Startbucks, and iTunes.
There are three President’s Choice Mastercard® products.
- President’s Choice Financial® World Elite Mastercard®
- President’s Choice Financial® World Mastercard®
- President’s Choice Financial® Mastercard®
All three cards have $0 annual fee and reward returns up to 30 PC points for every dollar spent.
So head over to Ratesupermarket.ca, apply for and activate your President’s Choice Mastercard® today and get your $100 e-gift card all while helping an incredible charity!
This post is sponsored by Rate Supermarket, but all opinions are my own.