Recently, I had the incredible opportunity to attend a conference in this beautiful quaint village called Los Barriles, Mexico.
This tiny fishing village is a hidden gem for those who love to travel, enjoy amazing food, experience stunning scenery, and take part in a array of fun activities.
Watch my video to get the full experience and scroll down to get links for all the amazing things we got to do, like riding horses on the beach, pickle ball, quad rentals, and LOTS more.
Los Barriles, you are AMAZING!
Here are all the resources and brands I mentioned in the video… if you’re planning a trip or love to travel, take a peek and make sure you visit them all. Thanks for watching!
Photos courtesy of Boudoir By Chee.
Where to stay and how to get there:
- Hotel Los Pescadores is a small, 10 room hotel with two fishing charter boats, established in 2008. The food is amazing, the rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. Loved the small town feel!
- You’ll definitely want to check out Visit East Cape to learn more about the area and learn about some of the great local businesses you can visit when you arrive.
- When you arrive, get in touch with Victor Rochin Los Barriles Taxi Service for all your Los Barriles transportation needs. From the airport to the hotel and beyond.
What do to in Los Barriles:
- Tres Palapas Pickleball: Get a lesson and give it a try! (Apparently I’m good at this… who knew!)
- La Casita: Perfect for post-pickleball eats!
- QuadGirl: You can rent ATVs and I’m telling you, this is a great way to get around and see the sights.
- Punta Pescadero Snorkel Beach: Check in with the hotel to get some snorkel gear and enjoy the beautiful water.
- Horseback Rides with Betto: Ok, maybe I didn’t make it look super romantic, but I won’t deny it was FUN to ride the beach on horseback! Contact via email: [email protected] or call 624-188-7112
- Healing Winds Holistic Center: If you love yoga, check them out!
- Casa de Las Palmas: We had lunch here and you can rent this home when you visit too. It’s beautiful.
- Hotel Palmas de Cortez: Grab lunch by the pool or book your stay here.
Thank you to the event sponsors:
And our event hosts of course!
Kelly Richardson from Venone: Connect with Kelly to learn more about PR opportunities, media trips and more.