Tigger warning: This week’s video deal with depression and suicide.
Mental health is such a struggle this time of year for so many people.
We hope this Parking With MF episode helps.
In this week’s video, Andrew Nelson shares his depression story, how he defeated a suicide attempt, and what lead to the creation of The Nels You Are Not Alone Project.
Thank you for watching, commenting, and sharing.
If you or someone you know is struggling with depression or suicidal thoughts please visit:
- Suicide Prevention: Find A Crisis Centre
- International Suicide Prevention
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Safe Talk Training
If you want to know how to talk to your kids about suicide here are some references:
- The Connect Program: Talking To Children About Suicide
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education: What To Tell Children